Monday 12 June 2017

Aftermath

Well I didn't mean for two blog posts in a row to be about C-ute (still don't know how to make the Celsius thingy), but in my last one I wrote it thinking I wouldn't get to see their last concert.

I was wrong.
Despite the horrible internet, bad quality livestream and complaining grandma, I actually got to see C-ute's live from start to finish live. It actually ended less than an hour ago as I am writing this, and it has been the most emotional concert I have ever seen. I was overcome with every possible feeling one could feel: I was laughing, crying, smiling, crying some more, felt hopefull, cried some more, was in awe and then cried again. I knew the girls were talented, I knew they were beautiful and I knew how well they worked together - yet once again they completely floored me. The set list was amazing in my opinion - the only thing missing from it was one of their three new songs and I miss you.

Now that it's over, I don't think it has quite hit me that they are gone - I mean I have cried like a baby, but I'm still standing, which I didn't think I would be. I immediately got dressed into pink and yellow to honour Mai and Airi hahah. Then I listened to their playlist on my iPod and sang and danced along - their discography really is briliant, isn't it?

I don't know.. at this time I'm not really sad - more.. grateful, I think? Or happy.. or nostalgic. I'm not too sure. I took screenshots of the concert (would post them, but internet is too shit) and as I look through them I'm just smiling like an idiot. I mean, look at them. They're shining. They're happy. They're so pretty. Whoever styled them for this concert, hat's off to you my friend, because they really all were at their best. And it was such a good show. And those white, long dresses that turned into short white dresses? YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

and the VTR showing all the good times they had... it was probably around then that I cried the most. It was so well made and showed the girls for the lovely goofballs they are.


I'm going to miss them so much, but at the same time I'm just so happy to have been one of those who knew them when they we're C-ute.

I hope they have a wonderful life from now on.

9:10
Thank you Team ℃-ute

No comments:

Post a Comment